Shiatsu Introductory Day for beginners
Saturday 31st January 2015, 10am – 5pm
at ‘Get Down Dog’ yoga studios, 62 Newhaven Road, EH6 5QB
£55 (£100 for 2 people booking together)
Our Introductory Workshops are a fantastic opportunity to learn Shiatsu massage skills to benefit yourself, family and friends.
The course will cover:
- Do-In self Shiatsu techniques to develop your energy
- Back Shiatsu or other routine on another person
- First aid acupressure points for various symptoms
- and have the opportunity for questions and discussion
To book: email@example.com 07821 264 882
Shiatsu practice classes for students and graduates
- Weds Jan 28th (Out of the Blue, Dalmeny Street) and Mon Feb 23rd (51 Lothian Road)
- All welcome
Shiatsu student clinic day for people who love getting Shiatsu!
- Sat 21 February, 10.45, 12 or 2.20 for one hour each
- Get Down Dog yoga studios, 62 Newhaven Road, EH6 5QB
- £10 for a session with a year 2 student, £15 for year 3 student
- Come and treat yourself!
2 places available for The Shiatsu School Edinburgh annual retreat
- Wed 25 – Sun 29 March 2015, starting at 12 noon on Wed and ending at 3pm on Sun.
- Eastwood House, near Dunkeld, Perthshire, Scotland
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (0131 555 1875, 07821 264 882) for more details
Chi Gung Workshops with Peter Browne
- Sat 21 February and Sun 22 February 2015 10.30-12.30 both days
- The Healthy Life Centre, Bread Street
- £12 or £20 for both
- Contact HLC on 0131 229 0724 or pop in to book